Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna Milton Keynes

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Anders Hansen of Denmark holed three straight bi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Przedstaw się
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
Weteran Forum
Weteran Forum

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 09, 2019 04:03    Temat postu: Anders Hansen of Denmark holed three straight bi Odpowiedz z cytatem

SINGAPORE - Anders Hansen of Denmark holed three straight birdies to close his round of 5-under 67 and move into a share of the lead with Thailands Panuphol Pittayarat after the third round of The Championship at Laguna National on Saturday. Hansen, who won the last of his three European Tour titles at the Joburg Open in 2009, is playing in just his fourth event since returning from a six-month layoff due to a wrist injury. He was tied for fifth last week at the China Open. "It was nice to finish with those three birdies," he said. "It was a little more windy today so it was more tricky. It was a great finish." Panuphol, the leader after the first two rounds, made four birdies but dropped only his second shot of the week on the par-3 17th. He shot a 69. The 21-year-old Thai will be the underdog in the final round on Sunday — he has never won on the European Tour and hasnt even made the cut in three events on the Asian Tour this year. "Ive been in contention a couple of times where I got to play with some great players. I will try not to think about how they are doing and just do my best," he said. "My performance so far this week has definitely given me a huge confidence boost." Hansens comeback has been quick after undergoing wrist surgery last year. He missed his first two cuts but has now shot below 70 in five of his last six rounds. "Every time you are up there you have to be pleased so Im looking forward to tomorrow," he said. "I love competition and I love playing under the gun — it gets your attention." Both golfers were at 16-under 200 overall, two strokes ahead of Dutchman Robert-Jan Derksen and American David Lipsky. Derksen last won on the European Tour nine years ago and is planning to retire at the end of the season. He had eight birdies — and three bogeys — in a round 67. "It would be lovely to go out at the end of the season with one more win," he said. Frances Gregory Bourdy and Englands Chris Wood were in joint-fifth, three shots off the pace. Jahlani Tavai Youth Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored twice and added two assists as the Erie Otters beat the Sarnia Sting 7-3 on Saturday night in Ontario Hockey League action. T.J. Hockenson Womens Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-Will-Harris-Elite-Jersey/ . Will Venable and Ryan Ludwick drove in a run each for the Padres, who have taken six of their last seven contests and clinched their third straight series win after winning the first two in this set. Clayton Richard (4-9) allowed five hits and a pair of runs over seven innings, while fanning five. Kerryon Johnson Youth Jersey .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. Marvin Jones Jr Jersey .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams.OTTAWA -- If competing under the pressure of their final pre-Olympic performance was the perfect test for Sochi, Scott Moir gave a failing grade Friday. "We didnt perform under that pressure as well as wed like to," Moir said. Moir and partner Tessa Virtue won the short dance at the Canadian figure skating championships, but the defending Olympic champions werent thrilled with their performance, admitting to considerable pressure competing in front of a Canadian crowd for what will likely be the last time. And less than a month out from the Games, nothing short of perfect is good enough. "Weve been training and practising kind of lights-out and Tessa and I, were really perfectionists and it felt like we had a couple moments today that just werent the way wed been training," Moir said. "Thats probably the emotion you see on our faces." Virtue and Moir earned 76.16 points for their jazz-infused skate to music by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong, but lost marks for holding a rotational lift for too long. In the lift in question, Virtue lies on her back across a spinning Moirs shoulders. There were a few other small missteps as well. "Just technical things," Moir explained. "I felt like I was a battling a little with my knees today, wasnt quite under the ice. . . maybe I was watching world junior (hockey) highlights or something." Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje of Waterloo, Ont., were second with 72.68, while Alexandra Paul of Toronto and Mitchhell Islam of Barrie, Ont.dddddddddddd, were third with 67.67. Canada, which will name its Olympic team Sunday, has three ice dancing berths at the Sochi Games. Virtue admitted the two are being tougher on themselves with the Games so close. "Im sure a lot of people around will think Oh dont be so negative," Virtue said. "There are a lot of positives to take from (the program). Its just the place we are in our season, its all about process, its all about trying to achieve the highest quality of performance possible, so were always trying to get that." Virtue, from London, Ont., and Moir, from Ilderton, Ont., have been living and training in a bubble of sorts the past few weeks in Canton, Mich., making a strategic decision to block out almost everything Olympic-related. They used the same approach leading into the 2010 Vancouver Games. "Its nice when were in the States because we dont see anything, about anything Canadian," Virtue said. Theyre not even watching their own show -- the W Networks "Tessa & Scott" -- which is two episodes into the seven-episode series. "Its just too much us," Moir said. "Its so close to the Games, we sort of lived it already, we dont want to go back and feel the things we were feeling in August and September, especially just a few weeks short of the Olympics," Virtue added. "Were in such a great place now. . . its better for us to block everything out and focus on every day." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lip 09, 2019 04:03    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Przedstaw się Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: