Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna Milton Keynes

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Cheap Ed Davis Shirt

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Serwis Forum
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lindang56
Weteran Forum
Weteran Forum

PostWysłany: Wto Gru 24, 2019 09:50    Temat postu: Cheap Ed Davis Shirt Odpowiedz z cytatem

For many years now I have worked in a full-service medical - surgical hospital in Louisville Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Shirts , Kentucky. There is not a single area of this hospital (or any hospital) that could not benefit from having music incorporated in some specific well-thought-out way. And I don't mean just having MUSAK piped in! I believe that most people today find MUSAK more offensive than enjoyable. You've all heard of the law of diminishing returns? When pre-recorded piped-in music was first invented everyone thought it was great: soothing, relaxing, calming. Now, most people detest it and find that it makes their blood pressure go up and their tempers flare. In a hospital, the ideal is to use personalized music Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys , offered to patients as well as those in the waiting areas through new or freshly sanitized headphones, much like those that are offered on international flights. There could be either a tape or CD library available or audio equipment embedded in the seats to plug into for a choice of music selections.

This not only allows people to relax with the kind of music they enjoy, but it also blocks out the disconcerting sounds of overhead paging, ambulances arriving, and people calling out Cheap C.J. Wilcox Shirt , crying, etc. There are literally hundreds of studies documenting the effectiveness of music in surgery, pain management, childbirth, oncology Cheap Caleb Swanigan Shirt , chemo and radiation. In the area of Behavioral Health, or Psychiatry as it used to be called, the benefits of using music with patients who are depressed, anxious, or chemically dependent on drugs or alcohol Cheap Zach Collins Shirt , are enormous. This is something that I do every day and the rewards are one of the great joys of my profession. Playing the piano for depressed patients and seeing their faces light up when they hear "You've Got a Friend" or "I'll Be Loving You, Always" is something that I wouldn't miss for the world.

I also particularly enjoy helping people pick out their music for surgery and have put together three tapes: one for the waiting area, one for the operating room and one for the recovery room. People tell me time after time that the process of making the tape distracted them from worrying about the outcome as much as they might have otherwise. Having the tape in the recovery area let them know, for sure, that they had survived the surgery and were listening to the music that they had chosen. One lady felt that her tape saved her life because the recovery room was so noisy and the nurses were rattling papers and talking so loudly! The benefits of music during surgery are well-documented Cheap Noah Vonleh Shirt , but you must ask the surgeon enough time in advance that they can do their own research if necessary.

In conclusion, there is no an area of the hospital where music cannot be beneficial. If you find that you or a loved one or friend must be in the hospital, please consider taking your portable CD player or MP3 player. If you listen to your favorite soothing, comforting music, chances are that you'll get out of there sooner. I'll be thinking about you!

Chris Pavlis
Submitted 2018-05-16 04:43:12 If you own a commercial property in Sydney Cheap Ed Davis Shirt , one of your primary concerns will be security. With the increase in crime rate, it has become essential to hire security guards to provide a safe environment. Be it a commercial or residential property, hiring a guard has become vital to maintain security, prevent crime and assist customers and employees.

Bringing in a security guard can help you achieve the highest level of security. Here are some benefits of having a security guard for your company.

1. Prevention:

Professional security guards in Sydney are well trained to monitor any suspicious activities and act accordingly. It is true, with the presence of a security guard Cheap Al-Farouq Aminu Shirt , the thieves will think twice before they move towards their target. The visible presence of a guard is enough to stop any would-be criminals and security threats. The presence of boots on the ground is more than enough to keep your staff and customers safe and secure.

2. A Sense Of Security:

With a security guard present, you can be at peace with the feeling of safety. Most of the companies especially the ones located in an isolated place will not feel secure without the presence of a guard despite the so many cameras. The employees will give their best in the job and increase productivity if they are free worrying about their personal safety.

3. Handling Crime:

The trained security guards will know how to handle different situations. At some cases, they will be predicting unwanted entries, or at the other times, they will be enquiring details. The company decides to instruct the guards to react to any predictions.

Monitoring:

The duties of the security guards will vary with the purpose of hiring. Some companies will hire a guard from security companies in Sydney to monitor the surveillance system and restrict unauthorised access. They take a lot of security monitoring responsibilities on their shoulder allowing the employees to work with peace of mind.

Customer Service:

The first person Cheap Shabazz Napier Shirt , your customer meets will be the security guard, present at the front door. They will also collect information about the customers and guide them. Therefore having a security guard will not increase your safety but also customer service.

On The Ground Response:

You do not have to wait for a response in case of a mishappening. Your security guard will be right there in the scene. If you hire a guard to monitor your surveillance technology, he can just alert you, but if the guard is on the ground, he can respond immediately.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Gru 24, 2019 09:50    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Serwis Forum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: