Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna Milton Keynes

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

]Cheap New Jerseys

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Serwis Forum
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lindang56
Weteran Forum
Weteran Forum

PostWysłany: Wto Cze 16, 2020 02:16    Temat postu: ]Cheap New Jerseys Odpowiedz z cytatem

2nd Samuel Chapters 11 - 19

All Scripture references taken from the "Good News Bible.?

King David may have been a man who passionately loved God Cheap College Jerseys Online , but his family life often was in shambles. A study of his life reveals that, among his children, there was immorality, fratricide, treason and even the rape of a brother against a sister.

The rebellious treason of David's son, Absolom, against his father resulted in the temporary overthrow of David from his throne and his son declaring himself king of Israel. Fearing for his life at the hand of Absolom Cheap Authentic College Jerseys , the king fled Jerusalem, while the generals of his armies, the brothers, Joab and Abishai, led the troops still loyal to the king against Absolom and his rebels.

Absolom was an exceptionally handsome young man with very long hair. The battle went bad for the rebels and, as Absolom was fleeing astride a mule, his flowing hair caught in the branches of a tree. The mule sped on Cheap Wholesale College Jerseys , leaving the young rebel helplessly hanging by his hair. One of David's men saw what happened.

?Sir,? he reported to Joab, ?I saw Absolom hanging in an oak tree.?

?Why didn't you kill him on the spot? I would have given you ten pieces of silver and a belt.?

?Even if you gave me a thousand pieces of silver, I wouldn't lift a finger against the king's son. We all heard the king command you . . . ?For my sake, don't harm the young man, Absolom.? But if I had disobeyed the king, and killed Absolom Cheap College Jerseys From China , the king would have heard about it . . . and you would not have defended me.?

Then ten of Joab's men went and killed Absolom. Hearing of his son's death, despite Joab's protests, David mourned and wept for his son. He afterward sent a message to the chief priests in Jerusalem, asking, ?Why should you be the last to help bring back the king to his palace? You are my relatives [brethren - KJV], my own flesh and blood; why should you be the last to bring me back?? (2nd Samuel 19:11-12)

According to the above Bible passages, David had fled Jerusalem to avoid being assassinated by his son Absolom Cheap College Jerseys China , who coveted the throne. Crossing the Jordan River, David waited there until a report came of Absolom's defeat. He dispatched a message to some of his subjects who had remained unharmed in Jerusalem. The message was directed to the leaders of the tribe of Judah - David's own tribe - his own relatives, which in essence asked, ?Why haven't you expressed a desire for my return? Why haven't you brought me back to be your king? I'm waiting for you to bring me back.?

There are some lukewarm believers who have permitted Absoloms to ascend to the thrones of their hearts. These Absoloms cause their hearts to rebel against Jesus Christ, He who is the rightful King. To such a believer, through the voice of the Holy Spirit, Christ asks Cheap College Jerseys , ?When are you going to bring me back? I'm waiting to once again return as King of your heart and life. Are you going to be the last to bring me back??

Yes, you are a Christian. Yes Jesus Christ is your Savior. Yes, you love Him. But you nonetheless are holding something back from Him. You have not made Him your King. So, is it any wonder that the voice of the Holy Spirit reminds you that Jesus Christ desires to be welcomed back as King? He's waiting for you to dedicate yourself completely to Him.

Some time back, this writer read an unusually interesting article titled, ?The Home of Forgotten Kings.? It explained how kings who had been overthrown fled to a certain place for refuge to await the possibility that they might one day be invited to return to power. To this end, their overriding concern was the political developments of their former kingdoms.

Jesus Christ also waits in the hope that those who spiritually have sent Him to The Home of Forgotten Kings Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale , will soon call for Him to return. What will determine such a return is the spiritual condition of one's heart.

The Old Testament records that, initially, God's perfect plan for the nation of Israel was that He was to be their king, but instead Israel wanted a human king. ?We want to be like other nations. Give us a king!? So God did so, but not before He warned them of the dire consequences of their choice. Just as God had warned, Israel experienced the distressing consequences. After winning a war against a determined enemy, Saul Cheap Jerseys Online , Israel's first king, disobeyed God's command that all of the captured enemy booty was to be destroyed. Israel was to claim nothing of it for itself. Saul also disobeyed the order to not offer sacrifices himself, but to wait until the prophet Samuel came to do so. He was a headstrong king, who always attempted to excuse his sinful actions. Though there were several good kings in the history of Israel, many more were depraved apostates who took to worshiping pagan gods. They had sent God to The Home of Forgotten Kings, and ultimately were conquered by the very nations whose false idol gods they had adopted.

Webster's definition of a king is: ?A person who is a hereditary sovereign.? Such a person rules by right of birth. Jesus Christ, the heavenly Lord Cheap Authentic Jerseys , is such a sovereign who rules by right of birth; He is a King by birthright.

There is a story of a seminary professor who shocked his students by declaring, ?I'm in God's second best will!?

He went on to explain that, when he was only a young preacher, God called him as a foreign missionary to a certain nation. But he had just received a good job and he rebelled against the call. Eventually, that particular nation closed its doors to more missionaries.

?I refused to go, and so now I'm in God's second best will,? he sadly repeated.

What had happened to the professor? He had sent Christ to The Home of Forgotten Kings. He had forgotten that Jesus Christ was his King by birthright. The results may not always be so drastic Cheap Wholesale Jerseys , but to dethrone Christ from our hearts for even a short while is a dangerous thing to do.

John Wesley used to ISTQB庐 advanced . Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap New Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap New Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Cze 16, 2020 02:16    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Serwis Forum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: