Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna Milton Keynes

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

straw hats for men

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenie!
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Egbert Delia
Nowicjusz
Nowicjusz

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 15, 2020 03:24    Temat postu: straw hats for men Odpowiedz z cytatem

Removing one's hat straw hats for men when entering a hospital lobby area was one formality I didn't know. After hearing the history of why, it then made perfect sense. As one who has become more of a regular hat wearer, I think I have discovered something interesting. That common "glance": others often give to a hat wearer, may be less of oddity and more of interest as in a,  what does that guy know that I don't', kind of look. Perhaps with an afterthought of,  you know, that looks pretty good on that guy'. I have noticed one thing, when attending an event the guys who wear hats always seem to find each other when at the bar.

There is just one thing on this page that makes me uneasy, and that is the very first photo that appears on it. Preston is holding a fedora at the top front of the crown. This is the very worst way to handle a fedora! It compresses the front of the crown, narrowing the pinch until it becomes a crease and the hat looks terrible. This is not a matter of etiquette but of proper care of one's garments. When you handle your hat, hold 47 brand hats it either by the brim or with your thumb on the inner band and your index or other fingers on the ribbon.Good Morning, Well, a very interesting and educational video with lots of new things for me  I am wearing a hat when leaving my apartment since I stick with the proverb: A gentleman without a hat is no gentleman at all! I was especially pokemon hat surprised about the transportation part  I did not know that one keeps the hat on on the train or bus! Great series and I am looking forward to part three! Yours sincerely Ginger C.

What surprised me most was the advice that a hat should be kept on while the wearer is in motion. In an aircraft ? & driving a closed top car? & seems wrong to me. I've always subscribed to the view of James Bond, expressed in  Goldfinger', that men who drive closed top cars whilst wearing a hat are invariably very poor drivers who should be given a wide berth! Otherwise an interesting and informative piece, as always.Also, if you are at a formal Military commemoration ceremony and wearing your medals and honours, over the left new york yankees hat breast pocket, in either uniform or civilian dress, it is appropriate to wear either military or civilian headdress. However, at certain points in the ceremony it is required as a mark of respect for you to remove your headdress with your right hand and cover your medals and honours on your left breast with the hat that you have removed. The symbolism of this is that you are saying to the Fallen: "My honours are not as great your ultimate sacrifice"

Covers must be worn outdoors whenever military personnel are in uniform. There is also some debate and confusion as to what is considered to be "outdoors" and what is not. According to the CDC, you cannot go wrong whenever you wear a cover in an outdoor area. There are some locations that would normally be considered indoors but for military purposes are considered to be outdoors. For example, drill halls are considered to be outdoors when being used for military reasons, even though technically it is an indoor area. Theater marquees and covered walks are also considered to be outdoors. Subways and airport terminals can be considered indoors or outdoors.

Whenever you are covered and someone salutes you, or you see an officer of higher rank, it is proper etiquette to salute him. In the military it is considered poor etiquette if you salute someone while you are uncovered. This means that whenever you are in a situation where you are uncovered, such as being indoors, you should not salute someone, even if she is a higher rank than you. Instead you should simply greet the person with a "Good afternoon, ma'am," or "Good morning, sir."

When attending funerals in uniform, covers should be worn the entire time. Do not take off a cover while at a funeral in uniform. This would be camo hat considered poor etiquette. Instead, it is proper to salute while covered during the following procedures: when the casket is moved, when the casket is lowered into the grave and during the firing of the volley. If attending a funeral in civilian attire, covers should not be worn. If wearing a civilian hat or headdress while attending a funeral, it is appropriate to remove the hat or headdress and place it over your heart.When flying in military aircraft, even though it is considered outdoors, it is usually poor etiquette to wear [img]https://www.avamposto11.com/images/a/camo hat-422mzp.jpg[/img] a cover. This is mainly due to safety concerns.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Paź 15, 2020 03:24    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenie! Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: