Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna Milton Keynes

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Canadian skip Brad Jacobs led his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., ri

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Przedstaw się
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
Weteran Forum
Weteran Forum

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 12, 2019 08:36    Temat postu: Canadian skip Brad Jacobs led his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., ri Odpowiedz z cytatem

Canadian skip Brad Jacobs led his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., rink to a 10-4 win Friday over Norway in round-robin play at the Sochi Olympics. The teams were tied 3-3 heading into the seventh end, before the Canadian squad scored four with the hammer to take a solid lead over Thomas Ulsruds rink. Jacobs finished Norway off by scoring three with the hammer in the ninth. With the win, Canada improved its record to 4-2, good for fourth in the overall standings at the time the game ended. Canadas next game is against Great Britain on Saturday. Patrik Laine Jets Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Keith Tkachuk Jersey . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-adam-lowry-jets-jersey/ . The Stampeders announced the move on Wednesday. Bell spent his first two CFL seasons with the B. Kyle Connor Jets Jersey . Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm confirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013. Custom Winnipeg Jets Jerseys . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year.ALAMEDA, Calif. - Derek Carrs rookie season has been like an advanced placement class for quarterbacks.Carr has faced the most fearsome pass rushers, toughest cover cornerbacks and most accomplished defensive schemers throughout the season with the Oakland Raiders.He has faced pressure from J.J. Watt, Von Miller, Justin Houston and Aldon Smith; attempted passes against Darrelle Revis, Richard Sherman and Joe Haden; and matched wits against coaches such as Bill Belichick, Rex Ryan and Vic Fangio.The task doesnt get any easier this week when the Raiders (2-12) host the Buffalo Bills (8-6), who shut down Green Bays potent offence last week and did not allow a touchdown pass in consecutive games against Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers.Weve played every good defence this year, all the top ones, all the top pass rushers, which is great, Carr said Wednesday. For a first year, thats what you want to see. You want to see all that as soon as you can early in your career.Carr will have his hands full Sunday. The Bills lead the NFL with 49 sacks and are the only team with three players with at least nine sacks apiece in Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus and Jerry Hughes.Buffalo has allowed just 50 points in winning three of the past four games and held Manning and Rodgers in check. The two star quarterbacks combined to complete 31 of 62 passes for 358 yards, no touchdowns and four interceptions the past two weeks.Im not concerned with what other people did, just concerned more importantly about how were going to approach it, Raiders interim coach Tony Sparano said. Derek is a young quarterback, and I get it. ... But hes played against a bunch of good defences right now in a row. Hes had some success against some of those defences.While Carr only has two wins his rookie season, he has shown signs of being a long-term NFL quarterback. He led a late game-winning touchdown drive to bbeat Kansas City at home last month and then threw three touchdown passes earlier this month to beat rival San Francisco.dddddddddddd.Following each of those home wins came a rough performance on the road as Oakland was outscored 83-13 in losses at St. Louis and Kansas City. Carr struggled in both those games as the line failed to protect him and he completed only 53.7 per cent of his passes and averaged just 4.2 yards per attempt.You learn a lot about yourself, Carr said. I learned about myself that I can continue to stand in there, take the hits, make the throws I need to make, make the reads I need to make. Thats going to pay off so much.Carr hurt his thumb and ankle in the loss to the Chiefs. He was limited in practice but was able to throw the ball and is expected to start Sunday.While Carr is hoping this experience as a rookie will help him down the road, he knows the future is uncertain in Oakland. The Raiders fired coach Dennis Allen earlier in the season and Sparano is unlikely to keep the job for next season.General manager Reggie McKenzie also could be in trouble following a third straight season of at least 12 losses.The fact that I dont know whats going to happen, thats hard, but right now Im focused on playing my heart out for (Sparano), Carr said. Because I love him, I love him to death, love playing for him. He pushes the heck out of me and I love it. Thats how I love to be coached. ... Not knowing is hard, but Im grateful that I do get to play for him now.NOTES: RT Menelik Watson (foot, ankle), CB Tarell Brown (foot), CB Chimdi Ckekwa (hamstring), DL C.J. Wilson (knee), WR Denarius Moore (knee, ankle), WR Vincent Brown (groin) and TE Brian Leonhardt (concussion) all missed practice. ... The Raiders signed DB Vernon Kearney and WR Greg Jenkins to the practice squad.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Wrz 12, 2019 08:36    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Przedstaw się Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: