Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna Milton Keynes

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

WHAT ARE USEFUL ENGLISH PHRASES AND EXPRESSIONS FOR TRAVEL

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Impreza!
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
bipul130
Nowicjusz
Nowicjusz

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 11, 2024 10:29    Temat postu: WHAT ARE USEFUL ENGLISH PHRASES AND EXPRESSIONS FOR TRAVEL Odpowiedz z cytatem

June 2, 2023 By Taís Guerra Arriving in a completely new country and not being able to communicate is every traveler's terror. No one wants to go through an emergency situation and not even know how to ask for information. So, if you are planning a trip, this article will teach you some very useful phrases and expressions in English. Write them down and study them all until they are on the tip of your tongue. You might really need them! Are you ready? PHRASES AND EXPRESSIONS TO USE ON THE PLANE Generally, an international trip starts on the plane, where you will spend a good few hours until your final destination. Before boarding, some very common phrases occur at check-in. They are related to your documents and luggage. Look: A: Hello. Where can I check in, please? B: This way, Sir. Do you have your boarding pass and passport with you? A: Yes, here they are. B: Thank you. Are you checking in luggage or carrying on? A: This is my carry-on luggage.

If you don't like your seat, you can try to exchange it by saying the following: Can I change seats? Can I get a seat near the aisle/window? Can I change seats? Can I sit near the aisle/window? It is the flight attendant who will check the availability of another seat for you. He is also the one who will pass by with the food cart and ask: Would you like something to drink or eat? Would you like Phone Number List to drink or eat something? So, when you are settled in with your headset and blanket , you will hear the commander saying: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome aboard. Please, stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. Please set electronic devices into airplane mode after door close. Thank you for flying with us! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard. Please store your carry-on luggage under the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin.

B: Okay, Sir. This is your flight number. A: Oh, thank you. What is the boarding time? B: Two o'clock.A: Okay. So, where do I go next? B: Please proceed to the departure lounge. Gate 32A. A: Hello. Where can I check in please? B: This way, sir. Do you have your boarding pass and passport? A: Yes, here they are . B: Thank you. Will you check your luggage or take it as carry-on luggage? A: This is my carry-on luggage. B: Okay, sir. This is your flight number. A: Oh, thank you. What is the boarding time? B: Two hours . A: Okay. Where should I go now? B: Please proceed to the departure lounge, gate 32A. At the boarding gate, you usually check whether the flight is on time , delayed or canceled. Then, once inside the plane, you will look for your seat.
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Mar 11, 2024 10:29    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Milton Keynes Strona Główna -> Impreza! Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: